Unfortunately we are no longer excepting reservations for this year. Please keep us in mind for 2017. We will begin taking reservations in August 2017.
Field Trips to the Farm
Week Days Only
Average Tour is 2.5 hrs long or 3 hrs with lunch.
Field Trip Schedule
1. Morning Greeting and Skit located in the Large Greenhouse. We break the students up into Groups at this point.
2. Animal Stations- Goats/Calf, Sheep/Alpacas/Camel, Chickens/Peacocks/Ducks, Pony/Burros, Pigs, Emu/Rabbits.
Each Station has a farmer that will talk about the animals and then let the students ask questions. Many of the stations are hands on!
3. Hayride to our Picnic Shelter for Lunch
4. Pick a pumpkin out of the Field.
5. Hayride back to the Greenhouse
6. Closing and Goodbyes with a cup of Apple Cider!
The Price will Remain $7 per person this year.
Teachers and Staff are free.
This includes everything above: animal demonstrations, pumpkins, cider, picnic area.